Blow Mould/Mold Archive
This spreadsheet has been modified to be very flexible to allow you to track your collection. You can change data such as tab names or bulb sizes to fit your requirements.
Built-in adjustable formulas allow you to easily track the number of moulds/molds you own and how many of each type of bulb you need. The tabs allow you to keep your archive organised rather than one massive list of every type of mould/mold.
Originally developed for Christmas but you can alter it for other seasons with a bit of time, or even better, have a copy for each season.
- Welcome screen:
- Automatically updating arranged table showing quantities of Moulds/Molds owned
- Automatically updating arranged table showing quantities of bulbs used/required
- Overall Total of Moulds/Molds owned
- Instructions on how to alter formulas for calculating Totals
- Coloured/Colored Tabs for grouping blow moulds/molds
- Record up to 94 different moulds/molds in each tab
- Record “Description”, “Size”, “Manufacturer”, “Quantity” & “Bulb Size” for each mould/mold
- Arranged table showing Total Quantities of each bulb and Total Number of moulds/molds for each tab/grouping. These tables are linked to the “Welcome” screen to automatically update the totals displayed there. If you change the name of the tabs, make sure to reflect this change in the formulas on the “Welcome” screen, otherwise, they will not work – instructions are noted on the “Welcome” screen.
- Instructions on entering numerical data
UK (British English) users